Friday 10 February 2017

Featuring Finsbury Park

To be lost:
WVL494 (LJ61NWG) on stand
Well once again I had some business and once again it was on a Friday and once again it's nothing I intend on spilling.
Nothing interesting in my commute there, as I've taken the Victoria Line which took me 15 mins on my way there but almost 20 the other direction to Brixton. Nevertheless I got where I wanted to and triumphantly got there. However, I'm going to admit that I almost exited without touching out as there weren't barriers on the way to the exit.

I took a few pictures in Finsbury Park Interchange as can be seen below.

DMV45105 (YY64YKP) alighting at stand.

DA5 (YX62DKD) also on stand, on 153.

DW532 (LJ13CDK) leaving for first stop, on 106 to Whitechapel.

DMV45115 (YX65RLY) also on stand.
 Once my time came I changed locations slightly but was still freezing to death like a predator waiting for it's prey and the perfect chance....more photos...

WVN48 (BL61ADU) heading to Edmonton Green
As you can see this pic was almost photobombed but was superbly lucky.

WVN39 (BV10WWA) under this dark aperture.

WVL483 (LJ61CHF), from 19's allocation, proving slightly better colour despite dark atmosphere.

SP[400]74 (YT59RXY) on London Overground replacement service J
A temporary service also covering for the GOBLIN closure, this running from Gospel Oak to Seven Sisters.
Lastly, another location change before a destination change to home.

DE3 (PN07KRD), if I was free then I certainly would've taken this bus for the fun of it due to the driver at the time clearly showing he had guts to floor it.

EH23 (YX13BJJ) which came out of the blue, resulting in a rushed photo.

WHV17 (LJ61NVC) starring the Zoopla ad, and also sporting as #155.

VPL629 (LK54FWH) of which has been snapped badly as a car suddenly came off this road and resulted me in either not snapping or rushing the snap, did avoid a photobomb though despite the quality incurred.

VPL585 (LK04NWMJ) near Rock Street
2514 (YY64TZO) at Brixton Police
Station
Once I finished with whatever my business was, I decided to head to Peckham, but the fastest way to doing so was to go Brixton and jumping on a 345, by taking the quick Victoria Line. A mere 20 minutes it took for me, during both times I rode the line I was induced with nostalgia of having the '67 stock on my way to school every day which I actually do miss until this day.

Anyways, once I got off at Brixton I missed 9544 whilst walking to the stop, so had to wait for 9556 on 345, rode the bus until Peckham for yet something else, then had 9544 back to Brixton which as I said missed on the spot earlier on. Had some shopping afterwards and headed home. Nothing too fun.


Well I hope you enjoyed this spinoff blog 'diary' today, hope you enjoy yourselves and stay tuned!

Oh yeah, forgot. This bus had issues.
What sort of issues?
Speed issues.
Elaborate?
LDP200 was topping out roughly 7mph whilst also creating a backlog of traffic.
For real?
Yep, evens seems as if the bus had to exit service ASAP to head to Camberwell (Q) as P12 doesn't serve this road at all.
Ah, right.
Note: Usage of any photos on this blog isn't permitted where no name is present (meaning it's mine, ©Unorm), or an All Rights Reserved symbol © is present. If you desire to use a photo, you must contact the original author. In my case, you should contact my Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment